2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1) I hum to myself. Generally, this quirk emerges while I grocery shop. It is a tried and true way of moving people out of your way, especially when they are standing in front of the cookies.
2) You may not know this (snerk), but I talk to my dogs. A lot. And in public. Sometimes, when I'm hiking with my friends, they think I'm talking to them. "Nope, just talking to the dogs."
3) I chew/pick my lip. Just the lower left corner of my bottom lip. Sometimes, I chew on it hard enough to draw blood. It started as a stress reaction and progressed to a rather ingrained habit.
4) I love putting cayenne pepper into everything. I've tried it on fruit, veggies, in salads, on pasta, even in soy ice cream. I am a firm believer in the power of cayenne. Trust me, this stuff rocks.
5) Maintaining eye contact when conversing is hard for me. My gaze tends to travel upwards and over to the left as I try to maintain a semblance of coherency with my words.
6) My handwriting never stays the same. There are people who have a style of writing; I don't mean voice or anything, I mean their literal handwriting style retains cohesiveness. I don't have that. I can emulate others handwriting (I'd be a pretty good forgerer), but I really don't have my own. I have to work at maintaining a consistent signature...in fact, I always have to double check the signature on the back of my credit card to make sure I do it "right".
7) I sometimes refuse to follow instructions.
I'm tagging whoever wants to do this meme.