ragsandchopmom passed along a baton of sorts many days ago. I am now fulfilling my lj friend duty!
1. Total amount of music files on your computer? Zero, nada, nothing. I don't keep music files on my computer. I'm weird like that.
2. The last cd you bought was...
Green Day's American Idiot
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Heh, um, I think it was a Blessed Union of Soul song. Yeah.
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you.
1. Farewell Blues - Yoko Kanno
2. Forever Young - Joan Baez
3. I am the Walrus - Beatles
4. Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne (heh, I am in love with her recent album).
5. The Man Who Sold the World - Nirvana
5. What new music are you really excited for in the coming year so far?
Um, I don't know. I am out of the loop.
6. What 5 people are you going to pass this baton to and why? Why, because I care. Who - the following.
miss_teacher (Okay, okay, I know it is not the most useful test, heh)
zita_skyandano <--- who writes very well (le sigh, I have edited half of your story, whoot! But I read all of it, yay!)
Another update in a few minutes!