1. If you could live anywhere in the world, no limits, where would you? Here: http://olympicgetaways.com/pg_lake_crescent1.html Lake Crescent is in Washington. It has to be one of the calmest, clearest lake I have ever encountered. I love being able to see the bottom of a lake.
2. Name three important people you'd want to talk to (deceased or alive) and why.
Adolf Kolbe – founder of modern organic chemistry – I would just like to ask “What the hell were you thinking?” As if regular chemistry isn’t enough, you had to go and organify it. Some things are better left a mystery, yes, including the building blocks of life. *sigh* I hated organic chemistry.
Ann Gedes – I would like to ask her why she thinks babies in giant flower petals are cute. It’s creepy if you ask me.
George W. Bush: I just want to know how his strategery is going. I like strategery.
3. What's the one book/series you could read over and over without getting bored? Ann Brashares’ Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Call me a sucker, but I love coming of age, girl-power stories. Yeah, I am a freak like that.
4. What is your favourite outdoor activity? Hiking with the almighty canine, Mina.
5. Which fictional character would you want to marry if you could and why? Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird). Why? Because. How’s that for a non-answer?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. Post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your LJ.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. (Or a separate post, but not too long after. Be honest here, people!)
5. When others ask to be interviewed, give them five questions.