I forgot last week so here's last week and this week's because that is how I roll.
I am grateful for:
1) Friends, though one friend in particular, who makes great vegan nachos and who will someday be my most favoritest librarian of doom
2) Cows but especially the shy little steer from the beef herd run next to the sanctuary. They NEVER come up to people, but last week he walked right up to me, sniffed my hand and let me scratch his chin. His tongue was blue so I can only hope he doesn't have some rare, zoonotic disease that will kill me in five days (which I survived, so I guess I'm good).
3) Multiple water bottles because it's not enough to have just one, especially when you forget one or lose one or misplace one on top of the refrigerator for ten weeks.
4) Music that fits my mood
5) Mina and Celeste and the few precious moments when they manage to not annoy the crap out of me
6) Scrubs because that show is fricking hilarious. HILARIOUS. Fact.