I am grateful for:
1) Mina, bringer of toys: Every time I open the door, Mina is standing there proudly with a toy in her mouth, tail wagging, happy eyes a blazing. I taught her this behavior as an alternative to jumping up and head bonking me. She learned it after three "open door, HERE HAVE A TOY" lessons and, after seven years, she still does it.
2) Good books: I am reading The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin. It is hard to put down. She has a true gift with words. I heart her.
3) Xena: Warrior Princess: Netflix has Xena on demand so I'm all down with the girl power. It is campy fun.
4) My parents: For just being them.
6) Vegan macaroni and cheeze made by my mom with yum yum brussel sprouts (yes, I love them).