Please do your due diligence in researching each organization.
Charitywatch list of relief organizations helping in Haiti
Better Business Bureau website.
Web - Focus, People:
USAID has an entire list of current organizations helping out with the relief
- Red Cross & donation form
- Yele Haiti & donation form
- Unicef and donation form
- Doctors Without Borders and donation form
- Partners in Health and donation form
- Save the Children donation page
- WorldVision and its donation form
- Oxfam and its press release for donations depending on your location
- ActionAid and its donation page
- WSPA may be heading out to help animals affected by the quake
- The Christian Veterinary Mission will also be out helping animals and people.
- American Red Cross, P.O. Box 37243, Washington, D.C. 20013
- US Fund for UNICEF, 125 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038
- Doctors Without Borders USA, P.O. Box 5030, Hagerstown, MD 21741-5030
- Partners In Health, P.O. Box 845578, Boston, MA 02284-5578
- Donations to the International Response Fund - 1-800-REDCROSS or 1-800-257-7575 (Spanish)
- Unicef - 1.800.FOR.KIDS (1.800.367.5437)
- Doctors Without Borders - 1-888-392-0392
Haiti is a horribly impoverished part of the world, even more so than its sister, adjacent Dominica.To have such a tragedy of this magnitude affect the country is devastating.
Please help. Remember, no donation is too small. Even if money is tight, surely you have $2-10 to spare - share it.